Twilight Lovers




Sunday, August 15, 2010

My apologies

I would just like to apologize in advance--with summer come to an end, the girls anxiously awaiting school to start, family responsibilities etc.  my blog may not be as up to date as I would like to have it.

If you see any deals while you are out and about, please let me know so I can share with the rest of us.  I hope to be on top of things once I get the hang of blogging and once I can figure out how to spread my time.

Thanks again for your patience as I start this new venture and chapter in my life.  I love you all :)

1 comment:

  1. you are doing an awesome job! i tried to leave a comment a couple of days ago and for some reason it didn't stick. but wanted to say thanks for putting our website on your blog...we apreciate the support:)
    i love your blog i am checking it every day! i think i will want to do a party in the near future once i get a little caught up from summer being over....i'll keep you posted.
    love ya!!!! keep up the awesome couponing!!!(sp?)

    ReplyDelete