Twilight Lovers




Friday, October 8, 2010

FREE CANDY AT RITE AID!!!!!-Sorry it's over :(

Holy Cow!!!!  I am so excited!!!  I just scored FREE candy at Rite Aid.  Actually, if you take into account the +Up Rewards that I still have, I made $23 and got $100 worth of candy.  And you can do it too :).



Right now at Rite Aid you can get free candy without ANY coupons!  I don't know why, but there is a mystery $2 +Up reward printing for every bag of candy.  The worst part, is I don't know when it is going to end.  Well, I guess it is over!!!  :(  Sorry 
Some sites thought it was just yesterday, but I just went to 4 different Rite Aid stores (I didn't want to clean any one store out of candy) and it totally worked!

Here is the run down:

Select Candy $2.50 each
Buy 2, Receive $1 +Up Reward, Limit 6 (it says limit of six, but I did way more than 6 and got the +Up Reward every time)

Participating Candy:
Skittles, 14 oz
Swedish Fish, 14 oz
Cow Tail Minis, 10 oz
Starburst, 14oz
Jolly Ranchers, 14oz
Caramel Cremes, 12 oz
Sour Patch Kids, 14 oz
Jolly Rancher Pops, 10 oz
Charms Blow Pops, 10.4 oz or 11.4 oz
Dum Dum Pops, 11.4 oz
Lifesaver Mints Wint O Green, 13 oz

Buy 2 candies listed above $2.50 each
Pay: $5.00, Receive $1 +Up Reward
AND get two $2.00 +Up Rewards!!
Final Price: Free

Buy 10 candies listed above $2.50
Use
$5.00/$25.00 Rite Aid Purchase

Pay: $20, Receive FIVE $1 +Up Rewards AND TEN $2 +Up Rewards
Final Price: $5.00 Money-Maker


If you take the scenario where you buy 10 candies here is what I did to make it even more profitable:
Buy 6 Swedish Fish
Buy 4-variety of other candy listed
Use $4/6 Swedish Fish c/o SS 8/8
Use $5.00/$25.00 Rite Aid Purchase
Pay: $16, Receive FIVE $1 +Up Rewards AND TEN $2 +Up Rewards
Final Price: $9.00 Money-Maker
**Side note--If there aren't enough Swedish Fish to buy 6, there is also a $2/3 Swedish Fish in SS 8/8 as well.

So, then you can turn around and either purchase more at the same store or go to a different location and:

Buy 10 candies, $25.00
Use $5.00/$25.00 Rite Aid Purchase
Use previous +Up Rewards
Final Price: $1.00 or FREE and Receive FIVE $1 +Up Rewards AND TEN $2 +Up Rewards

(I say final price could be a $1.00, because one store I went to said I had to at least pay $1.00, it couldn't be $0.00--then I went to another store and they were just fine with my total being $0.00)

One last thing, all these candies are found in the regular candy isle.  I went to one location and couldn't find them in the regular isle, so I went to the Halloween Candy isle.  I found "fun size" packages that were the same deal.  However, I only received $10 in +Up Rewards for that transaction.  So, please make sure you hit the "Regular" candy isle.

Good luck, please let me know how things go for you!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment