Twilight Lovers




Monday, September 27, 2010

Safeway 9/27-9/28


Watch for these awesome coupon booklets!!!!! I found mine in the refrigerated and frozen foods isles.

So here are a few things that I did today at Safeway that I think are good deals.

Rancher’s Reserve Boneless Rib Roast $1.99
Use $2/10 Rancher’s Reserve coupon
*dang it, I forgot to add this before my trip

Fresh Express Salads $1

Campbell’s Select Harvest Soups $1
Use $1/1
coupon
Final Price: Free

Ore Ida Potatoes $1.99 with in ad coupon (limit 4)
Use $3/2or $1.50/1 from the Safeway "Over $70 in Savings" Booklet

Final Price: .49 a bag!

Buy 4 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers  $1.49 (when you buy 5)
Use two $1.00/2 Green Giant  from the Safeway "Over $70 in Savings" Booklet
or two $0.50/2 – Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers Frozen Vegetables – (coupons.com)
*also check your cellfire and shortcuts accounts - I had some on mine

Buy 2 Yoplait Go-GURT $2.50
Use one $1.00/2 from the Safeway "Over $70 in Savings" Booklet

**DON"T FORGET-- Both the Cleaning Supplies (Scrubbing Bubbles money maker) and Pillsbury deals end tomorrow.  Stock up now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment